Saturday 15 February 2014

Calvin Klein Fashion Show Autumn/Winter 2014-2015





Hey Everyone??? Hope you are well and had an unforgettable Valentine’s Day with the ones you love!! And because Fashion shows have started; i couldn’t not talk about some of my favourite fashion shows. Sooo, for today I’ll start with the Calvin Klein Fashion Show for the Autumn/Winter 2014-2015. As You can see from the photos this Year it was all about fashionable textured knits- everything that a woman needs on the cold days of the winter. The main colours of the creations were Black, White, Khaki Green and Brown.  I liked all the creations because all the Coats and knits were oversized, and I looooooove to create looks with oversized knits and coats. 

Below you can see some of my Favourite creations from the latest Calvin Klein Fashion Show. I can’t wait to see your comments and your favourite creations from the show.

Talk to you soon
With Love,
“The Little Black Dress”

xxxx






















Image Source: Vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment