Thursday 20 February 2014

Total Black Look





I woke up today and the weather was Cloudy….soo I decided to create a total black look!

Because I had to go to the university I chose to have a more comfortable style and created my outfit with a black skinny jean and Sneakers! As you know…and you will notice in my future posts, I love oversized clothes and oversized coats! For today I am wearing a black oversized coat to keep me warm on this cold day, and of course to add more style on my outfit! Hope you liked this outfit!!




Let me know what you think! You can also write what other subjects you would like to see in my posts.

With Love,

“The little Black Dress”


Skinny Jeans: Primark
Knit: New Look, similar here
Coat: Debenhams
Sneakers: Dolce & Gabbana
Bag: Juicy Couture, similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment