Monday 17 March 2014

BLUE,GOLD,BEIGE!






Hii Everyone!!!!! Hope you are well!!! The weather is so nice here in Nottingham and I’m loving it. When I came to UK I was prepared for rain and snow but I have to say that the weather here is surprisingly good!.
Yesterday i had to go at the university and I thought why not to take some photos there? My university is so nice.. it has a big lake where you can go there for a walk to relax, have a pic nick etc.



I choose to combine blue, beige and gold colours by choosing to wear my jean, a light blue shirt I bought recently and I looove it, a gold necklace and a beige bag.  

Let me know what you think about my outfit and what is your favourite combination of colours?

With Love,

“The Little Black Dress”








Jeans: ZARA,
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger,
Bag: Balenciaga,
Necklace: Primark





No comments:

Post a Comment