Wednesday 12 March 2014

"The Red Coat"


You can't imagine how happy i am every time i am writing a post. Also i am very happy when i am getting comments from you saying me that you like my blog! That makes my day and i would like to thank you soo much! 

For today's post i am wearing Black Skinny Jeans, Black Peplum T-shirt and My Lovely Black Ankle boots! Because i didn't want to go out with a total black look, i wore my red coat which is so nice in combination with my total black outfit. I like wearing clothes with dark colours, such as black and combine them with a nice jacket of a bright colour that will make the difference. 


Hope you like my outfit! I am waiting for your comments to tell me how do you like to wear clothes with bright colours? 


With Love,
"The Little Black Dress"



Skinny Jeans: Primark,
Peplum T-shirt: Primark,
Red Jacket: Zara
Ankle boots: Primark

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy!! I really love this outfit of yours!! It's so chic, smart and playful at the same time!! I am always afraid of putting colors in my outfit, I feel like they don't suit me! :/ But I love it on you!!

    I also loved your March wish-list! I am going to buy cruciani bracelets ASAP!!

    Keep on Going!! :)

    ReplyDelete