Saturday 29 March 2014

TOP 6 Season Trends!!




Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!! How Are you???  Sorry for not posting lately but it is the end of semester and as much as I don’t like studying I HAVE to focused on my assignments (and believe me I have sooooo many! :p).  For today’s post I decided to write about the 6 Season Trends we all should have in mind! Below you can see my favourite TOP 6 season trends for 2014 and some clothes that you can buy in order to follow these trends.

1: Pastel Colors:





2: Wide Leg Trousers:





3: Bomber Jackets:






4: Tea Length Skirts: I Love them and i can't wait to show you my outfits with my new Tea length Skirt! :) 







5: Collarless Jackets: They are so Elegant! I like them!








6: Floral Clothes: And here comes Spring!!!!!!!!!!






You can find all of these pieces at h&m stores!

Hope You like them!!

With Love,

"The Little Black Dress"
xxx


Images Source: hm.com






No comments:

Post a Comment