Saturday 18 April 2015

I'm Back!


Hey Everyone,

I know it's been a long time since my last post but now i am here for more interesting, creative and for sure fashionable blog posts.

Today's post is dedicated to all these beautiful espadrilles that are so IN fashion again!!!
Last year we all fell in love with the classic channel espadrilles! If you have a look at the Spring/Fashion 2015 collections of all the designers you will see many designs of espadrilles in so many colours such as nude,silver,floral.

Below you will see my Favourite Espadrilles for this year.

Chanel

Missoni (In Love with Them <3)

River Island

River Island

Steve Madden

Valentino




Let me know what you think about them, so you can help me to decide which of them you recommend!!!

With Lots of Love
The Little Black Dress
xxx

Photos: Chanel.com,RiverIsland.com,Missoni,Valentino

No comments:

Post a Comment